CRITERIA FOR NAPA MOMS MEMBERSHIP?
Our organization is intended to support families in our community.
Open to parents/caregivers who live in Napa County and are expecting a child or have at least one child.
**Join Napa Moms by submitting an application online here >>JOIN NOW
Dues are $30 per year or $50 for a 2 year membership.
Napa Moms members are expected to earn 2 participation credits per membership year.
Some examples of participation credits:
- Helping at a Napa Moms hosted event
- Donating items to a Napa Moms drive
- Delivering an In-A-Pinch meal to a new mom
- Volunteering through our Community Outreach program
- Hosting a Playdate
- Bringing snacks to an All Club Playdate
- Serving on the Leadership Team; as a director or committee member
- Contributing items for the New Baby gift basket
- Delivering prepared New Baby gift baskets
- New Members Meet-ups
- All Club Playdates
- Moms Night Out (MNO)
- Couples Night Out
- Dad’s Night Out
- Family Events
- Kids’ Activities
If you have any questions about becoming a member of Napa Moms, please send us an email using the form below: